Friday 8 September 2017

My Rocket Ship adventure

Screenshot 2017-08-28 at 09.30.21.png

My rocket went blasting off i could see all the stars so cool i wanted to touch them

When I was boarding my rocket I went to get on my suit . the trustier went flaming.i was travelling to mars to test out the rocks and sand.to see what it would look like if i lived there.but there was a problem there were sand storm. so i returned home helping my family with work.


When i was in space i saw a meteor go past me i was going to mars to see humans can live on mars but there were problems know water or air and food. So i made some creators that hade food air and water. But i had know house. I got some sand and made sand stone
That was perfect got some wood from earth made the floor wood got

A bed and class and lots of stuff.bookshelfs.

No comments:

Post a Comment